Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Western Ma.
Bikes: Diamondback "parkway" Spec. "expedition
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Erie Canal Ride
This summer I am signed up for the Erie Canal Ride with PTNY and have a few questions the handbook does't seem to cover. If you have done this all help would be appreciated.
1. How many shuttles fron Albany to Buffalo are there? I paid for the shuttle but am interested onhow many buses they use.
2. Do they wrap the bikes up carefully when they go on the trucks to Buffalo?
3. Are the campgrounds either schools or state parks?
4. Is there a shower truck at each campground?
5. is there indoor camping at a school gym if the weather turns?
6. is there anyone selling adult beverages at the campgrounds or do you have to go find you own?
7. Are the rest stops well stocked?
All help appreciated either here or PM me
Last edited by bktourer1; 02-08-12 at 06:44 PM.
Reason: can't spell