I'm leaving for my TransAm Tour in mid-May and want to keep a very detailed electronic journal. Hey, I might write a book about it. It's worth a shot. Anyway, I'd like to learn the best way of keeping the journal.
I definitely do not want to take a laptop, and am challenged technologically when it comes to the newer, tiny stuff like Palm Pilots, Blackberries, and such.
Here's what I'm looking for:
* Foldable keyboard. It may be small but not tiny, as I need touch-typing capability.
* Screen/device large enough for roughly 40-80 characters across.
* Operates on a rechargeable battery and electrical outlet.
* Decent amount of memory in which I can store a few hundred pages, or has the capability of downloading/saving the text to a PC/modem.
* Of course, has a text editor or word processor.
* Phone capability is not important.
Suggestions, recommendations, etc.? Thanks!