Hey guys, can you help me to identify this frame?
There aren't a lot of defining features about it, so may be a stretch, but thought I'd try anyway.
- Reynolds 531 tubing (stamped very faintly under down tube).
- The letter 'E' is stamped on the bottom bracket.
- Drilled dropouts (front & rear).
- Slotted bottom bracket.
- Pinned and lugged.
- This is located in Australia, so could be Australian but for all I know there's as much chance it's not.
- Was ridden by Nick Hollingworth and Chris Michaelidis (Australian track cyclists from 80s).
- Needs a paint job (which is part of the reason I'm trying to identify it now - I may try and track down some decals).
Also posted in the classic & vintage forum. Thanks!