Racing/indoor/pursuit (read: fast, not very durable or long-lasting)
- Vittoria Pista Evo CL/CS: 160gr (22mm). CL is slick, CS very fine diamond tread. Non-EVO Pista CS very heavy and purely training tire. Non-EVO Pista CS Elite splits difference between EVO and non-EVO CS.
- Vittoria Crono CS: 160gr (22mm). Listed as Road/TT tire, but fine for Track.
- Tufo Elite Jet: 160gr (20mm).
- Tufo S3 Lite: 215gr (21mm).
- Continental Sonderklasse II: 215gr (23mm). Good all-around… from training to mass-start racing. Can be pricey.
- Continental Tempo II: 220gr (22mm). Another good all-around option. Cheaper alternative to Sonderklasse.
- Continental Steher: 250gr (23mm). Very popular trainer, at value price.
- Continental Sprinter: 260gr (22mm). Heavy, but durable, training tire.