This is a thread for those who wish to trade (not sell) track racing equipment.
This can be very fruitful for most, but can easily get out of hand. So, I'll need your help in keeping it on the afformentioned topic. This means:
- No mention of money (explicit or implicit). Period.
- No cash offers.
- Track Equipment Only (basically if it can be used in one's training or racing on the track). The gear doesn't have to be "track only". Crossover gear (like pedals) is fine. Just so long as you can use it on the track. A 105 cassette would not be appropriate.
- Post what you Have and what you Want. You can post multiple Haves and Wants in the same post.
- Post as much detail as you think is appropriate. Pics are nice, too.
- Locations are helpful. We have an international crowd here. Plus you may attract a local trader.
- Finalize the transaction details via Personal Messages
- This is on the honor system (as with most message board transactions). Don't be a dick.
- BikeForums cannot be responsible if anything goes wrong. This is the internet, Caveat Emptor (Let the Buyer Beware)
- If you see one of the rules being broken in this thread report the post and one of the mods will address it.
- Once the trade is complete, edit your post to reflect that.
- 110mm Thompson x4 0-degree stem, black in excellent condition
- 49t Sugino 75 chainring. New never used.
- 120mm 4-bolt stem of similar quality.
- 14t & 15t Dura Ace cogs in good or better condition
- Toshi Single Straps in fair or better condition
- Portland, Oregon, USA
Oh, this is awesome, thank you Carleton.
Got: Dura Ace 7600 (not the gunmetal one) 1/8" 51t chainring in excellent used condition (raced on once, trained on 4-5 times)
Want: 1/8" 46t chainring in similar condition and must be Japanese (DA, Sugino, Superbe Pro)
Sugino 75 Cranks and BB
Ive got a set of 165mm Sugino 75's with the proper Bottom Bracket. I always thought the BB was the higher end "Super Lap" but Im not sure how to confirm that.. Cranks are in good shape- little wear and scratches- but look good.. lock ring shows wear at contact point..
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/t4...w158-h119-p-no https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/I-...w119-h158-p-no https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Xw...w158-h119-p-no
Im located in Los Angeles
Looking to trade for:
Shimano Pedals (105/ultegra/DA)
48-51t chainrings 1/8th (DA/Sugino)
any generation San Marco Regal saddle (or REGALe)
I'll take pictures when I can - my phone has eaten the dust, so for now I've no method.
Red Americas Classic 420 front wheel. The one that comes on older (2011?) Jamis Sonik bikes. (The rear one was on my bike when it was stolen.)
Prologo Nago Evo TT Saddle (White and Red)
34 cm Salsa drop bars
Size 39/40 Bonts (or giro empire)
Toshi or similar quality toe straps
specialized romin evo saddle
1/8th chainrings 49-51
Originally Posted by amybikes
Are the Black MKS pedals in this pic what you are looking for? (MKS-RX1)
ive got them with a set of toe clips, old toshi straps and the proprietary slotted cleat... (the MKS Exa in the pic is gone)
anyone else interested?
trade for same stuff above...
Shimano pedals/Japanese Chain rings/Nitto bars 36cm or less...
Both of you guys: I do have a BE-YOUtiful DA 51t, just cough up a 46 and it's yours!
I have the rear wheel to match (the front met an unfortunate end at the hands of our track's derny at one point.)
Originally Posted by amybikes
3T sphynx bars (which as it turns out are illegal)
Nothing in particular, offer whatever
170 omniums, with ring and bb
51, and 52 tooth rings, 60mm or so front tubular wheel.
Everybody wants a 51t. I have a 51t. Cough up a 46t, somebody!
Oh, and I want a front disc. (This is a fantasy want, but what the hell).
I have a San Marco REGALe saddle in near perfect condition that I would swap for the cranks/BB... I am in Australia though (I'm happy to ship).
Originally Posted by Quinn8it
I'll get you some pics of the saddle.
Salsa 144bcd 47T chainring brand new without packaging
Speedplay Zero Stainless white
Deda Pista Track handelbar
Bont Vaypor Premium size 45(11) black
Want 144bcd 52 and 55 Chainrings.
Please PM your email for pics.
In an effort to keep this thread from being an ongoing conversation (like other threads should be), please try to keep the posts limited to Haves and/or Wants and use Personal Messaging for responding to ads or negotiating details (exchanging addresses, email addresses, shoring up one side of the deal with extras, etc..).
Also, don't forget to edit or delete your Have/Want post when your situation has changed.
If anyone wants the set as a trade for something, and you have something BrainInAJa wants, lemme know. There's a lot of track stuff I need, so I'm sure we can work out a trade to unite the set!
Originally Posted by BrainInAJar
Sorry for the conversational reply right after you said no more, Carleton! :p
Have - 110 mm 0 degree stem
Want - 90 mm 0 degree stem of equal quality
I am in Orange County, prefer local but willing to ship .
Have- Silver 170mm sugino 75's with phil wood BB.
Alpina carbon sprint bars 38cm ctc
Want- 165/167.5/170mm dura ace 7710s + BB
33cm alpina carbon sprint bars or 34cm b123 nittos
Have: brand new 48t chainring (144, Truvativ, one that comes with Omnium cranks)
Want: decent 1/8" 144 47t
Have: DA 51t 1/8" chainring
Want: Prologo scratch saddle
- Track 808 front in very good condition.
- Track 808 front and rear in very good condition.
- All kinds of stuff. Just ask.
Complete Fuji Track Pro with gearing. Size 54. Adjustable post, alu frame. Whatcha got?
@DanAVL this is way better than that rusty, street-abused Dolan. ;)
Originally Posted by Racer Ex
Have 48t FSA chainring
Want 52t ring
Sugino 75 cranks 170mm with BB
Dura Ace splines cranks 170mm with BB
Zipp 404 front (road but has always been used on track with allen key skewer)
Zipp track disc. very low miles. Backup wheel has seen very little use. perfect condition.
58cm frame felt tk2 or similar
flip-flop rear hub
high end chainrings (sugino zen)
32h clincher rims
I have Nitto B123 handlebars in 36cm. Sprinter's dream! I want to trade them for some B125s in 38cm.
I also have Ritchey Classic handlebars in 40cm. I'd like to trade 'em for some traditional-bend bars in 38cm.
I also have some extra stems sitting around:
Ritchey Pro 4-axis, 100mm, 31.8, wet black
FSA OS-whatever, 100mm, 31.8
...I'd like to trade 'em for, uh... 110mm stems. -17deg stems. Stuff like that.
I have 167.5mm Omniums and would like to trade for 165mm version.
I have a 46t Dura Ace chain ring. I'd need a read cog, preferably 16t or 15t. I would also trade for a 50t chain ring of any brand except SRAM/Truvativ.