Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Track Cycling: Velodrome Racing and Training Area (http://www.bikeforums.net/track-cycling-velodrome-racing-training-area/)
-   -   Rotterdam 6-day, now with live power data (http://www.bikeforums.net/track-cycling-velodrome-racing-training-area/928328-rotterdam-6-day-now-live-power-data.html)

bitingduck 01-02-14 03:26 PM

Rotterdam 6-day, now with live power data
 
I'm watching the Rotterdam 6 on the web and they're showing live power, cadence, and speed for Guy East during one of the chases:
http://www.sixdayracing.com/video/Li...terdam-six-day

zizou 01-02-14 03:55 PM

The live data is a great idea

Surprised at the small attendance - i guess will be much busier come Friday and Saturday night

bitingduck 01-02-14 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zizou (Post 16376696)
The live data is a great idea

Surprised at the small attendance - i guess will be much busier come Friday and Saturday night

People might still be recovering from New Years, too...

Hida Yanra 01-04-14 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitingduck (Post 16376708)
People might still be recovering from New Years, too...

was a full house last night, looking full again tonight as well.

Kayce 01-04-14 12:20 PM

Highlight packages are up. They are pretty good, with English commentary. Day 2 has a nice long interview with the leaders.


Day 1 Highlights

Day 2 Highlights

RChung 01-05-14 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitingduck (Post 16376610)
I'm watching the Rotterdam 6 on the web and they're showing live power, cadence, and speed for Guy East during one of the chases:
http://www.sixdayracing.com/video/Li...terdam-six-day

Same telemetry system (Alphamantis) as used for the real-time aero drag estimation at VSC.

Baby Puke 01-05-14 10:53 AM

Am I the only one who cannot get this page to load?

queerpunk 01-06-14 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Puke (Post 16384444)
Am I the only one who cannot get this page to load?

Maybe? It's working fine for me. A 100-lap madison is about to go off.

Kayce 01-06-14 01:14 PM

I cannot tell from the live stream. Is Holloway riding a Tk1 or 2?

queerpunk 01-06-14 02:01 PM

Tk1.

queerpunk 01-07-14 04:09 PM

holy crap, folks. The final madison was an absolute ripper. Four teams fighting for the win.

Impreza_aL 01-07-14 05:03 PM

michael morkov on the sphinx bars. riding the tops all day including the sprint. :thumb:

zizou 01-07-14 05:50 PM

The last race was great to watch! Its on here about 4 hours in if anyone missed the live feed and wants to catch up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oilBJlbCUAc

Kayce 01-07-14 05:54 PM

Had an important phone call with a USAC VP this afternoon, so I just finished watching the 6. Holy damn was that a great attack by the champs. I'm a little suprised the other teams didn't go out when Terpstra/Keisse were half lap up.

queerpunk 01-07-14 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kayce (Post 16391738)
Had an important phone call with a USAC VP this afternoon, so I just finished watching the 6. Holy damn was that a great attack by the champs. I'm a little suprised the other teams didn't go out when Terpstra/Keisse were half lap up.

Terpstra & Keisse let de Ketele/de Buyst and Rasmussen/Morkov wear themselves out sprinting for points - they played rope a dope for those couple of sprints, and then put in that last attack for that winning lap.

so.
good.

kkxaq 01-08-14 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Impreza_aL (Post 16391571)
michael morkov on the sphinx bars. riding the tops all day including the sprint. :thumb:

It was Alex who was riding with the sphinx bars.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:40 PM.