Hello. The Quebec Provincial Track Championships, or Championnats Québecois De Cyclisme Sur Piste, was held on Sept. 7th in Bromont, Quebec.
The track is an exterior 250m track, it was the one that was used for the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta, after which it was put in storage and in 2000, re-assembled at the Cycling Center in Bromont, it opened in 2001.
Thanks. Here are the Google translated specs for the track;
Technical characteristics of the velodrome:
• loop length: 250 meters
• width of the tread: 7 meters
• Tilt curves: 42 degrees (maximum)
• Tilt rights: 13 degrees (minimum)
• Transition zone: 1 meter concrete
• Tread Angled laminated wood with plastic coating
• Structure: beams and steel columns resting on concrete foundations
• Centre of the track lowered by 1.3 m, asphalt and turf
• Platforms: 250 places that can be expanded to 650 seats
• Lighting for the holding of evening activities
• Timing: management software track events, electronics, starting blocks
• Approval by the International Cycling Union to hold international events (following the completion of the development)