I was thinking about how much we benefit from cycling and I came up with a few. How many more can you think of ? We could do this for a while and use it as ammunition when we want to skip doing household tasks and ride.
1. Emotional, I figured marrying my husband was a good idea on the bike.
2. Physical, I lost over 20 pounds in two months.
3. Mental What clears your head better.
4. Aerobic Watch how your heart rate changes during the season.
5. Tolerance to pain is built up. Think of getting off the bike and trying to stand up after the first rides of the season.
6. Cardiovascular My blood pressure always goes down.