My HRM requirements:
1. Large display that can be read while cycling
2. Displays % of max HR
3. Either comes with handlebar mount, or the strap is on a springbar, such that I can remove the strap and use the watch with an Atomic mount (which connects to the watch via the springbars)
4. Stopwatch/chronograph function
5. Transmitter battery is user-replaceable
6. I mostly ride in groups (single-file, not peleton/pack riding) - so do I need a coded transmitter?
What I don't need:
1. bike-specific heart rate monitor (have a wired computer with cadence)
2. much or possibly any data storage/recording
3. ability to download to computer
4. calorie counter or other caloric-related functions
Any suggestions? Seems like the Sports Instruments Fit 2 might meet the requirements (except for the coded transmitter).