Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Bikes: Jamis Aurora
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyone here tried "vibe"?
I searched and the only reference I found was in a general thread on supplements and no one addressed it directly (the OP just listed it along with a bunch of others).
If you aren't familiar with it, it's basically a liquid multivitamin. Like many supplements, their testimonials are excessively outlandish, but it doesn't seem quite as sketchy as some.
I'm primarily interested in:
1) If YOU took it and had good effects.
2) If YOU took it and had bad/no effects.
3) I'd love to hear it compared with other supplements that you've tried as well.
I'm NOT interested in:
* "My wife's brother took it" (I want firsthand experiences)
* "That's a pyramid marketing scheme so it's gotta be junk" (I know it's a pyramid and I've got a healthy dose of skepticism)
* "It doesn't look different from any other multivitamin" (opinion, no matter how well informed, that is based on reading claims / web sites / etc).
Treasurer, HHCMF Club
Now living in the land of the cheesesteak.
But working at a job where I can't surf BikeForums all day any more...