Need doctor. No money.
Perhaps there will be someone on this forum that could direct me a bit. When I get money next month, I need to see someone about these problems! 80% of my "problems" are only noticeable on the bike, so I post here.
Noticeable off the bike:
1. Right shoulder (inbetween edge of shoulder and neck) bothers me many times and feels "out of place" just slightly. In a mirror or in images of me, sometimes I can see my shirt (collar) is slightly skewed toward that shoulder. If that makes sense.
On the bike:
1. If I am clipped in to pedals, my right foot is very uncomfortable and feels restricted, starts hurting after 10 miles. When using toe clips, I am completely fine.
2. My right knee when I ride seems to point outwards away from the bike.
3. Possible saddle problem? Left cheek hurts after 10 miles!
4. Palm of my left hand goes numb after 4-5 miles of riding.
ANY idea on help? Who could I see for something like this? Thanks for any help.
Last edited by ForlornEnemy; 07-11-11 at 07:37 PM.