I agree with Carbonfiberboy ... many of the questions were a little odd and difficult to answer with the choices given. I wasn't quite sure where you were going with some of the questions ... why were they included? What was the point of the survey?
It didn't seem to be particularly about "nutrition and supplement use during your exercising routine", as you state in your first post ... but more about, as the title of the survey says, "A Questionnaire on Nutritional Knowledge". Those are two different things. What exactly is it that you want to discover/determine/confirm?
A few suggestions to improve the questionnaire ...
- The age groups aren't particularly well divided ... 4 categories for people who are between 18 and 54, and then 1 category for people over 55. There are a lot of people here who are over 55.
- And for education, you might want to include technical colleges. A lot of nutritionists gain their qualifications at technical colleges.
- Question 5. What is your main source of nutritional information? (select as many as appropriate)
How about ... Health and Nutrition courses throughout Primary and Secondary School, Kinesiology, Fitness, Health and Nutrition courses at University.
You're missing the answer above in your list. Considering that some of us have actually taken courses on nutrition or with a nutritional element to them, you might want to include that option.
- Question 6. Have you ever had your food intake measured/monitored?
What about using online programs such as FitDay, Daily Plate, etc.? Is that what you're thinking of?
- How about a few more exercise choices?
Where would I put canoeing? Or my regular 3 km walk to and from work?