Cycling and bicycle discussion forums. 
   Click here to join our community Log in to access your Control Panel  


Go Back   > >

Training & Nutrition Learn how to develop a training schedule that's good for you. What should you eat and drink on your ride? Learn everything you need to know about training and nutrition here.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-29-12, 08:56 AM   #1
danlikes
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Texas Hill Country
Bikes: Sab, Diamondback MB, Kawasiki MB, Huffy hybrid fixed gear junk yard build, Huffy cruiser motorized.
Posts: 246
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Nutrition, Salmon recipe

Bringing Salmon to the Meal plan.

Hello all I am playing around with canned Salmon at the dinner table. I would like any recipes that you might have to offer using canned salmon.

Due to time and location fresh fish is not an option here in cattle country. Frozen is not really a choice either unless Gordon Brand puts it in a box. Small town Grocery stores do not have allot of choices in the fish department. But lots of canned Salmon and Tuna…
danlikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-12, 05:19 PM   #2
linear
Senior Member
 
linear's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Michigan
Bikes:
Posts: 128
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quick Salmon Meal - From a low carb site, I had it several times not in a while though
Four ingredients - couldn't be easier!

1. Melt butter in medium heat pan
2. Throw in a sliced onion - fry until soft, but not brown
3. Mix in a can of salmon
4. mix in 2 tablespoons light cream cheese

Here is a link:
http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthrea...t=quick+salmon
linear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-12, 05:36 PM   #3
danlikes
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Texas Hill Country
Bikes: Sab, Diamondback MB, Kawasiki MB, Huffy hybrid fixed gear junk yard build, Huffy cruiser motorized.
Posts: 246
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks, I have been looking for things that people have tried.
danlikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-12, 07:08 PM   #4
shawmutt
Senior Member
 
shawmutt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Greencastle, PA
Bikes: 2010 Jamis Aurora, 2005 Trek 7500
Posts: 255
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This is a family favorite. Can't beat the fresh salmon, but it will work with canned:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/p...ipe/index.html
shawmutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-12, 08:37 PM   #5
HardyWeinberg
GATC
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: south Puget Sound
Bikes:
Posts: 7,543
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Where you might add mayo or oil to canned tuna, canned salmon has enough of its own oil so I usually just add hot pepper to the can and eat it with a fork for lunch.
HardyWeinberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-12, 09:49 PM   #6
danlikes
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Texas Hill Country
Bikes: Sab, Diamondback MB, Kawasiki MB, Huffy hybrid fixed gear junk yard build, Huffy cruiser motorized.
Posts: 246
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawmutt View Post
This is a family favorite. Can't beat the fresh salmon, but it will work with canned:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/p...ipe/index.html
Thanks shawmutt I will try the patties out later this week.
danlikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-12, 09:51 PM   #7
danlikes
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Texas Hill Country
Bikes: Sab, Diamondback MB, Kawasiki MB, Huffy hybrid fixed gear junk yard build, Huffy cruiser motorized.
Posts: 246
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardyWeinberg View Post
Where you might add mayo or oil to canned tuna, canned salmon has enough of its own oil so I usually just add hot pepper to the can and eat it with a fork for lunch.
Hardy my wife is from Bothell, her definition of hot and mine are way different. But I will try a little hot sauce with some one day for lunch. I work in the field allot and often pack a quick lunch so Tuna has been a past mainstay.
danlikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-12, 10:39 PM   #8
fstshrk
Senior Member
 
fstshrk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: WA State
Bikes:
Posts: 1,797
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We add it to cioppino (an SFO seafood stew) and also to greek salad with home made flaxseed oil, lemon, garlic dressing. We buy the wild canned salmon from Costco.
fstshrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-12, 10:44 PM   #9
CbadRider
Administrator
 
CbadRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On the bridge with Picard
Bikes: Specialized Allez, Specialized Sirrus
Posts: 5,962
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
You can substitute salmon for ground beef in recipes for tacos, burritos, or enchiladas.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerum 525 View Post
Now get on your cheap bike and give me a double century. You walking can of Crisco!!

Forum Guidelines *click here*
CbadRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-12, 11:24 PM   #10
nkfrench 
Senior Member
 
nkfrench's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Bikes: 2006 Specialized Ruby Pro aka "Rhubarb" / and a backup road bike
Posts: 1,831
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
These are what I do with leftover broiled salmon. I am assuming your canned salmon has been drained of water/oil. I use low/non-fat cream cheese, sour cream or mayo where it's called out.

Homemade Lox.
Mix with cream cheese and dill. Smear on pumpernickel or dark rye toast/toasted split bagel. Sprinkle capers and fresh pico de gallo on top.
What? Your store doesn't have fresh pico de gallo? All you really need is a slice of tomato and a little bit of mild onion. I do like having the garlic, jalapeno, and cilantro too.
I have also substituted in dill pickle relish instead of the dill + capers in a pinch.

Salmon and Spaghetti.
I'd probably use some sort of creamy sauce (cream cheese or sour cream) and chunk the salmon. Pesto would work. (Each year I harvest one basil plant and freeze a year's supply of homemade pesto)

Omelet + Salmon Wrap
Fix omelet w/ everything in the fridge or freezer that sounds good.
Fresh spinach, mushrooms, frozen shredded hash brown potato, canned corn, cheese, pico de gallo
Soften a large tortilla (10-12") in the microwave.
Put the omelet on the wrap, add some salmon, roll it up, tuck in the ends and secure w/ toothpick if needed.
Put into the toaster oven until the tortilla is crisp. Remember to remove toothpicks.

Salmon Taco
Same large burrito wrap gets smeared with warmed refried beans, canned corn, then add salmon. Fold over and toast in toaster oven until crisp.
Open then add a little homemade coleslaw (cabbage with a minimum amount of mayo or ranch dressing), can use brocolli slaw or shredded carrots too.

Salad w/ Salmon
Make salad with tossed greens and other vegetables. Dump salmon on top.
nkfrench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-12, 01:53 AM   #11
Stealthammer
Still spinnin'.....
 
Stealthammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Whitestown, IN
Bikes: Fisher Opie freeride/urban assault MTB, Redline Monocog 29er MTB, Serrota T-Max Commuter, Klein Rascal SS, Salsa Campion Road bike, Pake Rum Runner FG/SS Road bike, Cannondale Synapse Road bike, Santana Arriva Road Tandem, and others....
Posts: 1,208
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I use canned Salmon quite often even though fresh fish is readily available in most local grocery stores simply because its convenient and it doesn't require freezing or refrigeration. Here are three links that I use for recipes:

Alaska Seafood Recipes

CDKitchen Canned Salmon Recipes

Recipes.com Canned Salmon Recipes
Stealthammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-12, 12:24 PM   #12
danlikes
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Texas Hill Country
Bikes: Sab, Diamondback MB, Kawasiki MB, Huffy hybrid fixed gear junk yard build, Huffy cruiser motorized.
Posts: 246
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fstshrk View Post
We add it to cioppino (an SFO seafood stew) and also to greek salad with home made flaxseed oil, lemon, garlic dressing. We buy the wild canned salmon from Costco.
sure what a cioppino is but or how to make that, but you have me interested now.
danlikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-12, 12:27 PM   #13
danlikes
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Texas Hill Country
Bikes: Sab, Diamondback MB, Kawasiki MB, Huffy hybrid fixed gear junk yard build, Huffy cruiser motorized.
Posts: 246
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkfrench View Post
These are what I do with leftover broiled salmon. I am assuming your canned salmon has been drained of water/oil. I use low/non-fat cream cheese, sour cream or mayo where it's called out.

Homemade Lox.
Mix with cream cheese and dill. Smear on pumpernickel or dark rye toast/toasted split bagel. Sprinkle capers and fresh pico de gallo on top.
What? Your store doesn't have fresh pico de gallo? All you really need is a slice of tomato and a little bit of mild onion. I do like having the garlic, jalapeno, and cilantro too.
I have also substituted in dill pickle relish instead of the dill + capers in a pinch.

Salmon and Spaghetti.
I'd probably use some sort of creamy sauce (cream cheese or sour cream) and chunk the salmon. Pesto would work. (Each year I harvest one basil plant and freeze a year's supply of homemade pesto)

Omelet + Salmon Wrap
Fix omelet w/ everything in the fridge or freezer that sounds good.
Fresh spinach, mushrooms, frozen shredded hash brown potato, canned corn, cheese, pico de gallo
Soften a large tortilla (10-12") in the microwave.
Put the omelet on the wrap, add some salmon, roll it up, tuck in the ends and secure w/ toothpick if needed.
Put into the toaster oven until the tortilla is crisp. Remember to remove toothpicks.

Salmon Taco
Same large burrito wrap gets smeared with warmed refried beans, canned corn, then add salmon. Fold over and toast in toaster oven until crisp.
Open then add a little homemade coleslaw (cabbage with a minimum amount of mayo or ranch dressing), can use brocolli slaw or shredded carrots too.

Salad w/ Salmon
Make salad with tossed greens and other vegetables. Dump salmon on top.
Omelte sounds good, we eat alot of eggs. I have chickens so fresh eggs are always around.
danlikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-12, 12:28 PM   #14
danlikes
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Texas Hill Country
Bikes: Sab, Diamondback MB, Kawasiki MB, Huffy hybrid fixed gear junk yard build, Huffy cruiser motorized.
Posts: 246
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthammer View Post
I use canned Salmon quite often even though fresh fish is readily available in most local grocery stores simply because its convenient and it doesn't require freezing or refrigeration. Here are three links that I use for recipes:

Alaska Seafood Recipes

CDKitchen Canned Salmon Recipes

Recipes.com Canned Salmon Recipes
Thanks, will do some more reading
danlikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-12, 01:21 PM   #15
Myosmith
Lover of Old Chrome Moly
 
Myosmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NW Minnesota
Bikes:
Posts: 2,548
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
If you have a Walmart not too far away, they have several different pre-packaged frozen fish portions including mackrel, salmon, tuna, pollock, and orange roughy. The price per serving isn't bad and the individual vaccum bags keep forever and can be dropped in simmering water or microwaved if you are in a hurry. They are also good in any similar fish recipe that calls for 4 oz portions. In the Midwest, frozen is probably fresher than the "fresh" fish in the display case. Though lower in the Omega fatty acids, tilapia is another good choice for frozen fillets and is usually quite inexpensive as it is farm raised all over the country.

Canned salmon is OK, but for soemthing with a long shelf life, I prefer the salmon and tuna in the vaccum sealed foil pouches.

Try a salmon loaf or salmon patty made with a crabcake recipe.
Myosmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-12, 12:36 PM   #16
nkfrench 
Senior Member
 
nkfrench's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Bikes: 2006 Specialized Ruby Pro aka "Rhubarb" / and a backup road bike
Posts: 1,831
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
There's always salmon in the display case at my grocery store but I think it was previously frozen. Still tastes good.
Normally I cook salmon by just putting the filet on a piece of aluminum foil, skin-side down; season with whatever sounds good (or use bottled marinade); then put into oven under broiler until marinade bubbles or fish looks done.
After cooking I flip it over and slide the skin off with a table knife before serving.
NO dirty cookware to wash and it's very quick.
nkfrench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-12, 08:01 AM   #17
fas2c
Rolling along
 
fas2c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: SE Alabama
Bikes:
Posts: 448
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Cedar Planked Salmon Patties/Cakes

Preheat oven to 400*F

4 T olive oil or spray oil
1 red pepper seeded diced
1 med sweet onion diced
1 clove garlic chopped
2 cans Salmon, cleaned, drained
2 T dry parsley
1 T Italian herb mix (orgeano, basil, thyme)
2 whole eggs
1/2 cup mayonaise
2 T Dijion mustard (optional but gives nice flavor)
1T lemon/lime juice
1T kosher salt
5-6 slices of Bread crumbs (I use old heels of bread and stale peices)
8oz or 1 box Japanese bread crumbs (aka Panko)
Cedar Planks (optional) or cookie sheet/pizza pan
Saute' diced oinion, peppers and garlic and cool

In a large bowl combine:
Saute'd diced oinion, peppers and garlic
2 cans Salmon, cleaned, drained
2 T dry parsley
1 T Italian herb mix (orgeano, basil, thyme)
2 whole eggs
1/2 cup mayonaise
2 T Dijion mustard (optional but gives nice flavor)
1T lemon/lime juice
1T kosher salt
5-6 slices of Bread crumbs (I use old heels of bread and stale peices)

Mix throughly. It should be firm enough to mound into patties but soft, not hard, they will almost want to feel a little soupy, but still have enough density to hold together. I mound these out to be about 2-3" in diameter or roughly the size of a regular hamburger bun.

Dredge or coat the patties in the Panko crumbs.

In a saute pan on medium heat, lightly brown the patties in small batches (2-3 at a time, do crowd the pan or you may risk a mess trying to fliip as they will be a little loose) and clean pan between batches as Panko likes to burn.

Transfere the patties to the cedar planks and bake @ 400* for 10-12 minutes or until internal temp is 160*F.

I find the longer one cooks the cakes on the cedar the more pronounced the cedar flaovor will be. It can be over done and likend to eating a spruce twig. Personally I'd go for the least amount of time that one can be sure the eggs are cooked.

These are fantastic on their own served with a remulaude or tartar sauce even a Burre Blanc. Or as a sandwhich on toasted/griddled buns with lettuce, tomato, red oinion, tartar, ect.

They freeze great too so one can make a batch, freeze and microwave for a quick meal.
fas2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-12, 08:17 AM   #18
Doohickie 
You gonna eat that?
 
Doohickie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Fort Worth, Texas Church of Hopeful Uncertainty
Bikes: 1966 Raleigh DL-1 Tourist, 1973 Schwinn Varsity, 1983 Raleigh Marathon, 1994 Nishiki Sport XRS
Posts: 14,460
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
If you can get to Costco once in a while, they have frozen Atlantic salmon fillets. They are wrapped individually so you can buy a bag and not be in a big hurry to use them all before they get freezer burned. I almost always grill mine on the gas grill.
__________________
I stop for people / whose right of way I honor / but not for no one.



Originally Posted by bragi "However, it's never a good idea to overgeneralize."
Doohickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-12, 10:05 PM   #19
danlikes
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Texas Hill Country
Bikes: Sab, Diamondback MB, Kawasiki MB, Huffy hybrid fixed gear junk yard build, Huffy cruiser motorized.
Posts: 246
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fas2c View Post
Cedar Planked Salmon Patties/Cakes

Preheat oven to 400*F

4 T olive oil or spray oil
1 red pepper seeded diced
1 med sweet onion diced
1 clove garlic chopped
2 cans Salmon, cleaned, drained
2 T dry parsley
1 T Italian herb mix (orgeano, basil, thyme)
2 whole eggs
1/2 cup mayonaise
2 T Dijion mustard (optional but gives nice flavor)
1T lemon/lime juice
1T kosher salt
5-6 slices of Bread crumbs (I use old heels of bread and stale peices)
8oz or 1 box Japanese bread crumbs (aka Panko)
Cedar Planks (optional) or cookie sheet/pizza pan
Saute' diced oinion, peppers and garlic and cool

In a large bowl combine:
Saute'd diced oinion, peppers and garlic
2 cans Salmon, cleaned, drained
2 T dry parsley
1 T Italian herb mix (orgeano, basil, thyme)
2 whole eggs
1/2 cup mayonaise
2 T Dijion mustard (optional but gives nice flavor)
1T lemon/lime juice
1T kosher salt
5-6 slices of Bread crumbs (I use old heels of bread and stale peices)

Mix throughly. It should be firm enough to mound into patties but soft, not hard, they will almost want to feel a little soupy, but still have enough density to hold together. I mound these out to be about 2-3" in diameter or roughly the size of a regular hamburger bun.

Dredge or coat the patties in the Panko crumbs.

In a saute pan on medium heat, lightly brown the patties in small batches (2-3 at a time, do crowd the pan or you may risk a mess trying to fliip as they will be a little loose) and clean pan between batches as Panko likes to burn.

Transfere the patties to the cedar planks and bake @ 400* for 10-12 minutes or until internal temp is 160*F.

I find the longer one cooks the cakes on the cedar the more pronounced the cedar flaovor will be. It can be over done and likend to eating a spruce twig. Personally I'd go for the least amount of time that one can be sure the eggs are cooked.

These are fantastic on their own served with a remulaude or tartar sauce even a Burre Blanc. Or as a sandwhich on toasted/griddled buns with lettuce, tomato, red oinion, tartar, ect.

They freeze great too so one can make a batch, freeze and microwave for a quick meal.
Thanks I like the idea of making up a large batch and cooking a few at a time, don’t have cedar planks though. Would you recommend mesquite or pecan in lieu of cedar?

Last edited by danlikes; 02-03-12 at 10:14 PM.
danlikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-12, 10:10 PM   #20
danlikes
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Texas Hill Country
Bikes: Sab, Diamondback MB, Kawasiki MB, Huffy hybrid fixed gear junk yard build, Huffy cruiser motorized.
Posts: 246
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I appreciate the Costco and Wal-Mart suggestions however I have made a decision to buy first at my local IGA (Independently Owned Grocery.) They also buy my organic produce from me so, fair is fair. Not enough demand for Frozen fish for them to stock so I use canned Salmon.

Although I do Bass and Catfish so some of this will be used on them.
danlikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-12, 10:25 PM   #21
dnuzzomueller
Banned.
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Somewhere
Bikes: something
Posts: 1,041
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So if you want a low-cal meal this is a nice one:

1 Can Salmon
1 cup non-fat greek yogurt
1 package Shirataki Noodles
1 ounce of your favorite cheese.
Any veggies you happen to like

Put it in a bowl, microwave it, mix it, eat it.

How I survived during my capstone project.
dnuzzomueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-12, 12:41 PM   #22
Lug
Senior Member
 
Lug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Anchorage AK
Bikes: 2015 Salsa Fargo 3, 2000 Specialized Rockhopper
Posts: 127
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Can of salmon and a jar of 5 bean salad. Drain salmon and mix into 5 bean salad. Grab fork and enjoy. Now if you can get some fresh or frozen Alaska red salmon you can use it in a stir fry. Wife made some up the other day and it was quite good.
Justin
Lug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-12, 04:51 AM   #23
fas2c
Rolling along
 
fas2c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: SE Alabama
Bikes:
Posts: 448
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sure, it is worth a try at least. The cedar has oils which will permeate the meat to lend a nice depth of flavor. The mesquite may too but I think the pecan wood may be a bit too light in aromatic oils. One could always cook them on a pizza stone on the grill using the wood chips wrapped in foil folded to make a pouch. Poke a hole the size of a pencil then toss on the coals. Then lightly smoke.

Cedar planks can be had at Wal-mart for pretty cheap. They do not need to be thick. The ones I have are about 1/8" thick 3 to a pack..

Last edited by fas2c; 02-14-12 at 04:52 AM. Reason: content
fas2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-12, 09:45 PM   #24
Carbonfiberboy 
just another gosling
 
Carbonfiberboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Everett, WA
Bikes: CoMo Speedster 2003, Trek 5200, CAAD 9, Fred 2004
Posts: 11,349
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Thou shalt purchase only wild salmon, canned or otherwise. Take an oath to always ask.
Carbonfiberboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-12, 10:07 AM   #25
carbondale
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Bikes:
Posts: 135
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawmutt View Post
This is a family favorite. Can't beat the fresh salmon, but it will work with canned:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/p...ipe/index.html
A recipe from Paula Dean... where's the bacon, whipped cream and stick of butter?
carbondale is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:20 AM.