Well Title says it all.
But let me add some disclaimers just because I know how much people love to spout their knowledge (Not written in proper prose for the grammar conscious, want to nip that one in the bud):
1. Yes Calories in vs. Calories out, thank you, know it, subscribe to it, live by it, no need to preach to me.
2. "Hungry?, Hungry to Win?" Sadly doesn't give me the mental boost.
3. Yes Water, lots of it, thank you
4. No Junk, thank you.
5. Ride lots? Yep 15-20 hour a week.
6. Cross training? Yes it is called cyclocross, dumbells? Been there done that.
If anyone has a strategy for preventing dinner from become an endless munch fest (Make salad, eat salad, find yourself browsing for food 10 minutes later), please let me know.