that's not really a comparison. You should be comparing a set of s80s to jet 9s front and rear. Anyway, because we are comparing two very different wheelsets, with very different workings, i would have to ask:
1. Are you planning on using them purely for tri's or some road racing as well?
2. Are you planning on riding them daily? (I assume not, so I will not mention this again)
3. Are you a large or small rider?
4. Do you do races with wind/plan on doing any windy races?
5. Do you do races with very large climbs/plan on them?
The S80s in a flat straightaway during a time trial with not much wind are hands down faster. That is because they are deeper. The jets (unexpected West Side Story reference there...) will preform better on very large hills (say, Mont Ventoux) and extreme wind, however, unless you are very small and doing races with huge crosswinds, (say, Kona) the wind against an s80 will not be too bad. If you are a climber for hilly road races though, the jets may be a better option, but for most of the triathlons you do in your life, assuming you are a decent sized rider (about over 150 pounds) the s80s are more triathlon/TT wheels.