Originally Posted by Brian_1
I've lived in Austin, New York City, and Houston (not as bad as you would think) and San Francisco is WITH OUT A DOUBT THE BEST.
1. Bike friendly? Home of C-Mass baby.
2. Weather. It's fall year round. This gets strange in the summer when it's 56, but you deal.
3. Nor-Cal is the birth place of the mountain bike.
4. Parks, parks, and did I say parks.
5. I also surf and we got that in spades (if you've got the wetsuit and the upper body for it).
6. Hills that would make a CAT2 racer puke.
7. The city is seven miles by seven miles. Makes for a quick bike ride, if you can take the hills.
8. Culture? F^&*ing please.