North Vancouver RCMP seized $20,000 worth of stolen bikes from the home of a Vancouver man on Thursday.
Gordon Sinclaire Blackwell, 44, is charged with possession of stolen property and trafficking stolen property.
Two North Vancouver residents called the police last month after they found their recently stolen bikes for sale online. Mounties say they found eight stolen high-end bikes when they searched Blackwellís property, as well as thousands of dollars worth of parts.
Blackwell is being held in custody on parole violations.
He was released from jail in July after serving two years for being caught in 2009 with dozens of stolen high-end bikes under the guise of a bike rescue company.
RCMP have returned one of the recently recovered bikes to its owner and are looking for the owners of the others:
* Silver Specialized Rockhopper Expert Menís Mountain Bike
* Grey Cove Sanchez Menís BMX Bike
* White Cove G-Spot Menís Mountain Bike
* Silver Cervello Menís Triathalon Bike
* Green Norco Shore Menís Mountain Bike
* Brown Santa Cruz Butch Menís Mountain Bike
Anyone who has had one of these bikes stolen recently should call the North Vancouver RCMP Property Crime Unit at 604-985-1311.