- Should of bought the Nokians, my Innovas are so worn that they won't make it next season.
- You don't need THAT much clothing. Down to -6 windchill I had on a light shell with 3 layers & was very comfortable.
- Yes, your co-workers will stare in either amazement or a "he's crazy" look all Winter long.
- Leave earlier, especially on real cold days. I didn't think the cold would slow me down as much.
- Make sure to really exhale hard at red lights to show the motorist what they are missing.
- On that unseasonably warm day you dressed down for the ride in you better make sure you pack for that cold ass ride home. Once & only ONCE I made this mistake.
- Top off your tires more often.
I have to say that I had 1 or 2 "I must be nuts" moments but I'm already planning for next Winter.