Cycling and bicycle discussion forums. 
   Click here to join our community Log in to access your Control Panel  


Go Back   > >

Winter Cycling Don't let snow and ice discourage you this winter. The key element to year-round cycling is proper attire! Check out this winter cycling forum to chat with other ice bike fanatics.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-10-07, 09:01 PM   #1
kemmer
*****es love tarck
Thread Starter
 
kemmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Sandy, UT
Bikes: so many
Posts: 3,302
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anybody want to trade 700c studded tires for 26"?

Looks like nashbar sold out of the 700c studded tires. I'll buy you a set of the MTB tires if you'll part with some 700c ones. I have some brand new cyclocross and road tires to trade too...
__________________
kemmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-07, 10:11 AM   #2
1ply
Plays in Traffic
 
1ply's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
Bikes:
Posts: 484
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
You're after the same ones I wanted... ended up with the 26" and a whole different strategy for the winter.

Next year I'm thinking of buying a 29er - they better start to make some affordable winter tires for those soon
1ply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-07, 02:12 PM   #3
kemmer
*****es love tarck
Thread Starter
 
kemmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Sandy, UT
Bikes: so many
Posts: 3,302
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ply View Post
You're after the same ones I wanted... ended up with the 26" and a whole different strategy for the winter.

Next year I'm thinking of buying a 29er - they better start to make some affordable winter tires for those soon
I know, I'm pissed. I have a new (to me) CX bike that is supposed to me my winter commuter. I checked on thursday and they were half off. By saturday when I tried to buy them they were gone.
__________________
kemmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-07, 03:16 PM   #4
Rincewind8
Radfahrer
 
Rincewind8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Bikes:
Posts: 656
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemmer View Post
I know, I'm pissed. I have a new (to me) CX bike that is supposed to me my winter commuter. I checked on thursday and they were half off. By saturday when I tried to buy them they were gone.
This happens often on Nashbar, but they'll probably get them again some time...
__________________
TH 1.81 (133kg*62)
Rincewind8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-07, 08:23 PM   #5
1ply
Plays in Traffic
 
1ply's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
Bikes:
Posts: 484
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rincewind8 View Post
This happens often on Nashbar, but they'll probably get them again some time...
yeah, April 2008
1ply is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:45 PM.