Ideas This Year That Didn't Work So Good
- STI Shifters and Mountain Cranks
- Switching between two wheelsets/tires - pretty much stuck with the Hakka 240s
On the fence about
- Magic Shine Light - inexpensive and bright but cable is fraying
- Pearl Izumi Amfib Bibs - nice, but a little stiff and a lot spendy
Stuff that Worked
- Nokian Hakka 240s
- Performance Neoprene Booties
- Smith Electra Goggles
- Craft Windfront XC pants
- Campy Ergo Shifters with Mountain Cranks
Maybe with some different weather and road conditions both the Amfibs and being able to quickly switch wheels might have been more valuable.
What worked for everyone else?