OK, it's actually not even winter yet, but already I had some funny things happen due to the cold. (I'm just talking high 30s low 40s.)
1. Powerbars freeze solid. Took one out of saddle bag this morning and bit into it and almost broke my tooth! (Water is pretty freakin' icy, too - brrr.)
2. In summer I was signaling turns by pointing with two fingers. But now it's not clear to drivers what I'm doing when I stick out my arm with a mitten on my hand. They can't tell whether I'm pointing, waving to them, or just shaking my arm to get warm.
3. Grabbing the brakes with two fingers is a lot easier than using all four fingers enclosed in one mitten. (Maybe mittens are not the best choice - but they're so warm . . .)
4. My computer seems to have froze to death in the chill!! Jeeze what the heck what a piece of junk.
5. A rain shower in the summer is refreshing. Not now though!! I got caught in a five minute shower a whew-hoo it was icy after that.