During the day it was 5 Celsius and felt warmer with the sunshine. But the ride after dark was colder at -1 Celsius and windier than several hours earlier. I wore:
- ski helmet (good grief I love the ear covers!)
- goggles (1 pair had rose colored lenses, the evening pair are clear)
- fleece neck tube. I should have brought my neoprene face mask for the evening ride. But I made do.
- cotton short sleeve tshirt
- insulated rain jacket
- underwear (I know, BAD! But I'm behind in my laundry. Bike shorts are in the basket.)
- powershield tights
- MTN bike shorts (because I love the zippered pockets for my wallet & stuff)
- wool socks
- suede skateboard shoes
- waterproof ski gloves
Other than needing to catch up with laundry chores, my get up worked well. I'm putting the neoprene face mask in my pocket tomorrow.