Despite the great weather of late, I plan on acquiring some gear for winter riding between now and well...winter. Hoping to find stuff on sale, if it's in stock. Thought it would be interested to konw what others out there are looking to improve in terms of their gear...
I'm planning on the following as definately/maybe purchases:
- ski goggles that fit well under my bike helmet and are less likely to fog than my current ones
- the warmest gloves I can find that still allow for some dexterity (for multiple hand positions on drop bars, and using brifters)
- 45 degree north boots (name?) if I can find them at a good price (forgot the exact company/name...)
- a second balaclava (I like the one I have, but want one that is a bit warmer...and a second as a back-up)
- chemical hand warmers for my feet (heard they last longer)
- another insulated, spill-proof mug (have one, would like 2 for long rides)