B:H Pusher
senior tarckass

Bikes: 2001 bianchi pista/ affinity low pro

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bike stolen & Recovered (epic story)

so i was at my friends house playing the new call of duty (modern combat 2) super drunk. and i didnt notice my bike was missing outside his door when i went out there about 2 hours after it was stolen. when i was about to leave i was like "dude, where the f u c k is my bike?

i road Oakland and San Francisco all day and wanted to come back and relax with a few (a lot) of beers. after this, i was about to break into tears. i didn't think there was any possibility of getting my 1700 dollar set up back. When i went and checked out the darkest local parking lot i saw at least 4-5 bikes sitting on the ground and some curly headed mofo walking around them. i had already placed a police report on my bike and after threatening to kill the kid for my bike (a.k.a. my life) he showed me where it was placed in the bushes, i told him he could run and i wouldn't say **** to the popo. i went around the corner to my apartment and the cops snatched some kid who jumped off a touring bike and started running. i called up my friend who's apartment i was at and told him it was all good and he told me his neighbors bike was missing. i went back to see if the bike was there ( i was to wasted to remember if i had saw the bike before) and the Jewish hair'd kid was there talking to his accomplice on the phone. i told him to run if he wanted but he was screwed already and he walked to the san ramon police cars with me. i guess he already hid all the bikes they jacked cause i didnt find any but i suspect they will be recovered in the morning.

so this is just an epic story of how i got my bike stolen and recovered between 1 and 4 in the morning.

thats the bike and if you know anyone who had their bike stolen in the San Ramon/Dublin area last night, tell them to call san ramon police department and it will most likely be recovered.

EDIT: so people stop complaining about the unimportant part of the story

Last edited by B:H Pusher; 11-11-09 at 01:21 PM.