Old 11-24-09, 04:32 PM
Muttleyone
Don't be a "Drew"

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
A few weeks ago I got a '90 Miyata Triplecross and I freck'n love it. I mean this bike rocks. I bought it for an around town do anything and everything bike and it does this like a champ. I really wanted a XO-1 or XO-2 but had a hard time dropping that kind of coin for a commuting/city type bike. I then found the Triplecross on CL. I test rode it and 40 bucks later I'm taking it home. This bike was like it had never been ridden, hardly a scratch on it. It's built with Miyata splined triple butted tubes, close to the same geometry as my Miyata 1000, lugged and 700x38 tires. I've seen Triplecross for sale in the $100-$200 range. I would put this frame up aganist a XO-1 anyday of the week and if you factor in the price the Miyata wins hands down, unless you just want the Bridgestone name. I love this bike more everytime I ride it (biopace exclueded) and I'm looking for one for my wife right now and would have no problem dropping $200 on one right now. This bike is a keeper for me and has it's spot right between my Paramount and Miyata 1000. I love this bike.

clickies below

Mutt