View Single Post
Old 03-28-05, 02:44 PM
FLyBOy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Beerman
If you're getting a good deal on it, go for it. If you're paying full price, though, save your cash and get something made in the US.

Ok. Well it is going to be around a 180$ savings after shipping, so I thought it would be a good idea just because of the bargain alone, not to mention that the Miron frame is much better than my hi-tensil steel frame. But I can't seem to find info on the warranty. I've checked out Macneil's website and all they say in their F.A.Q.'s is that they have a 90-day warranty on their stuff, but that (I hope) is only for the craftsmenship garuntee. I wanted to know what the long run warranty was and I can't seem to find it. I did email them, but I don't think they'll reply before the auction ends.
Does anyone here know much about Macneil? I just wanted to know if they make some good quality stuff. Does anyone know if they do? Thanks a lot!

Oh, btw, does anyone have any other suggestions for a frame that may be better than the Miron frame BUT is at the same price (290$)? Thanks!