Old 12-14-09, 04:00 PM
russdog63

Bikes: Holdsworth Professional(1984), Medici Pro Strada (mid 80's), Team Raliegh 753 (special build 1987?), Univega Ultraleggera (early 90's or late 80's)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanks a lot for the info T- Mar

Originally Posted by T-Mar
To the best of my knowledge, this model was only offered in 1992. It does not appear in my 1990 or 1991 Univega product lists and it appears to have been Lawee's last attempt at a high end, steel, road bicycle before venture venturing into more exotic materials such as Boralyn and carbon fibre. Certainly, the logo, lugless construction and oversized tubing are all indicative of the era. BTW, on closer examination, I believe that you will find that it is actually TIG welded, as opposed to fillet brazed.

I do not know who manufactured it, but I doubt it is Miyata and is probably a Taiwanese manufacturer. The serial number may substantiate the year and provide a clue to the manufacturer.
Thanks T-Mar!!! I have posted this in the past and you did not have any info. You must have more recently gained information. . The serial number for my bike AL9105090. Can you tell me anything more based on the serial number? Thanks.

Last edited by russdog63; 12-14-09 at 04:01 PM. Reason: insert punctuation