Old 12-22-09, 07:31 PM
Pat_RI

Bikes: Cannondale Bad Boy Disc

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Well I am back (hopefully for a while)

Posted for the first time late 2008 and just never picked up the bike again when the spring came along. My plan is to ride indoors this winter so I will need to get a trainer or something else to get my cardio up. The reason I didn't pick up the bike was I was embarrassed struggling just to go around the park near my house which is between 2.5 to 3 mile with a couple of very small hills. I had to stop mulitple times and there were spots where I could just glide. I am currently at 5'11" 243lbs and would like to get to 210 by the end of 2010 if possible. I am hoping that riding indoors will get my cardio up so when the spring comes along I will not be so embarrassed and will stick with it. If anyone can recommend a quiet indoor trainer to purchase due to living in an apartment it would be much appreciated. I am hoping to spend under 250.00 if at possible. I currently do not exercise at all besides some short walking as part of my commute so I know it won't be easy at the beginning. I want to lose the weight slowly so I will keep it off without getting too crazy. I currently own a 2009 Cannondale Bad Boy. Thanks and have a Merry Christmas.