Old 01-06-10, 08:21 PM
cnnrmccloskey

Bikes: '82 Giante super challange, 70 Gitane Tour de France, GT Gutterball

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Yan
You can carry this tool, but you would still need an adjustable wrench for all the non 15mm bolts on your bike. You might as well just carry regular tire levers and an adjustable wrench. Your bike only has 15mm bolts? You must be riding a fixed gear without brakes.

Don't you also need a set of hex keys? What about a pump? Spare tube and patch kit? I don't understand why you'd want to or how you could possibly keep all your tools in your pockets. Get a saddlebag already.
Damn I never thought of that, I can't rebuild my bike on the road with one tool, ****!.
Guess I'll give up and just carry 20lbs of tools, worthless to try and get a tool thats light that compact and does *most* of what I need.
FYI I actualy carry more tools than most in my bag, including a 15mm wrench and set of levers, but I don't like taking a bag with me purely for tools when I have noother reason to take my bag.
lets get real on the road repair kits will never cover all the things that can go wrong. switch to a QR? short sited and just a bad argument
Also You still critisized a singular tire lever for not hooking onto the spoke...

@kmcrawford11
Thanks for saying somthing relevant to the thread, and yes I'm sure its manufactured in china just like every other tool but I at least know that some of my money is going to my own community.

@AEO
"as far as I can see, that thing doesn't have enough arm to get proper leverage to torque down the axle nuts."
it specificaly addresses this by saying to step on it, not the best option but you know what I don't really give a **** its small it does what ti needs to and I've only heard good things, at least no one bad talking it has any idea what their saying as their all just guessing then using the amazing power of the internet to inflate their egos to the point where they think their first reactions to a *picture* of the tool are worth more than the opinions of a bunch of "hipsters"

Last edited by cnnrmccloskey; 01-06-10 at 08:27 PM.