Mr. Beanz
Banned.

Bikes: Lemond Chambery/Cannondale R-900/Trek 8000 MTB/Burley Duet tandem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by evblazer
I comment on it at a followup appointment that I was gaining weight and he says yeah it would be good if you tried to lose 5-10 lbs.

Maybe more tired of wasting their breath. Fat people know they are fat, drinkers know they drink and smokers know they smoke. There aren't any magic words a doc can say that will stop the habits. What do you expect, your doc and motivate you to lose weight and dance around like Richard Simmons?

You admitted to the doc that you know you have a problem, it's you job to act on it! Or maybe you want Ralph Kramden as a doc?......I know that you know, that I know, that you know that I know that you know you are overweight!

It almost sounds that you are trying to pawn the responsibility off on your doc. "well if the doc had told me I was overweight, I would have exercised and gone on a diet". Why would you need a doc to tell you to go on a diet? After a holdiay season of goodies and tamales, I tell myself, "you're a fat frigger MR. Beanz, time to get back on your horse!". I don't need to pay a $20 copayment to hear it from my doc!