View Single Post
Old 01-26-10, 09:44 PM
scale

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts
that could be.

I rode for a bit just now on the trainer and noticed that my feet are equal and paralell with my crank arms as far as toe / heel goes. Im not pointing in or out with either toe or heel. The tops of my legs are equal distances from the top tube on both sides... and fairly close but not knock kneed or close to rubbing the top tube. Things appear fairly straight but it is hard to tell.

One thing i did notice is that i could feel the muscle on the top of my leg starting to burn where it attaches to the inside of the knee cap. My knee appears to be angled outward. They are not straight ahead. I assume this is normal because i have never looked at anotehr persons knees closely.

That said...my tops of my legs start to burn and i notice that the outer side of my calf muscle does the the same lower in my leg. Not the calf muscle itself but the mucsle that appears to run next to it (hell maybe it is the calf....i dont know). My point is it almost seems like the inter part of top femer muscle burns and the outer part of the calf burns. It isnt central to either muscle group.

dont get my wrong....the rest of the muscles burn too but now with the same intensity.

Im wondering if this bit of extra pressure (burnning) is a result of twisted legs due to weirdo muscle development ??

The pressure on my foot appears to be equal all the way accross. ive farted around with the cleat far right and left positions. IM wondering if foot beds or somthing like that could help center the muscle groups better to centralize the pressure / muscle burn?

I might be out in left field here but it seems to make sense.