Old 01-27-10, 10:27 AM
luxroadie
I read more than post

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
If you are referring to the one I frequently read it is a UK mag ... not sure if you'd get the issues any sooner or if it would be cheaper.

But check them out -- they do offer int'l subscriptions. Here in Europe (Lux) we can get them delivered relatively cheap. Ironies abound ... instead of shipping them from the UK they ship them from some place in SE Asia (if memory serves ... or just Southern Asia).

So it would seem like they have a broad publishing/distribution capability.

For what it is worth, that is one of the best magazines covering pro cycling. Obviously slant toward Cav last year -- and I'm sure it will soon be known as "Pro - HAVE YOU SEEN TEAM SKY - Cycling" any issue now -- but the insight into the teams makes it a real "sport" magazine like you'd get in the US not just a cycling mag with some pictures of pro's thrown in.

There are a few really good cycling mags in the UK -- pro sport, serious cyclist, etc. Every time I fly to UK I stock up on seven or so different titles.

Not sure if things in the US have improved in the five years I've lived over here ...