Old 01-31-10, 06:57 PM
BluesDawg
just keep riding

Bikes: 2018 Black Mountain Cycles MCD,2017 Advocate Cycles Seldom Seen Drop Bar, 2017 Niner Jet 9 Alloy, 2015 Zukas custom road, 2003 KHS Milano Tandem, 1986 Nishiki Cadence rigid MTB, 1980ish Fuji S-12S

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
Liked 33 Times in 22 Posts
Originally Posted by miss kenton
Well, I bet you can't wait for Ruby Tuesday. Hopefully, your visit won't be like The Last Time and you will be cycling around like Jumpin' Jack Flash. But be patient, You Can't Always Get What You Want. You may have to do the Harlem Shuffle for a little longer to get around, or maybe you'll need to use a walker for a while. In that case, Paint it Black. It will look more sporty. And remember, if you can't ride your bike, you could always purchase a Beast of Burden or even some Wild Horses! You just have to keep your spirits up and Not Fade Away.
Time Is On his Side if he can stay away from those ***** Tonk Women who'll try to keep him Under their Thumb. They just have no Sympathy For The Devil. But he'd be a Fool To Cry about it or get angry and become a Street Fighting Man. He could even get Happy if someone could Start him Up and come to his Emotinal Rescue. They might even Spend The Night Together. Guess I should Get Off Of My Cloud before I have my 19th Nervous Breakdown. After all, It's Only Rock 'N' Roll (but I like it).