Mr. Beanz
Banned.

Bikes: Lemond Chambery/Cannondale R-900/Trek 8000 MTB/Burley Duet tandem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by El Gigante
Not to be a wet blanket here, but is there any place on bike forums that gives a listing of approved TLA's (three letter acronyms), commonly used on the Southern California Regional Discussions side of the forum? When I was new to the forum it took me a month to figure out that "LBS" was "local bike shop" and SART was "San Antonio River Trail". Still not sure what GMR is, (Grenwich Meridian ??, Green Mountain Ride??). I know, I know, not the sharpest tool in the shed, right? Any help from the Mayor or any of his disciples would help!!http://www.bikeforums.net/images/smilies/thumb.gif
Ha! I've been on the trail since 92 and never hear SART till I joined this forum in 2005.

What is up with the link to smileys at the end of the post? You should be able to click on the smileys so tht they post automatically. Before you post, click on "go advanced" at thebottom right of the reply box nest to "post quick reply", it will show the smiley faces to the right of the reply box. Just in case you didn't know!