Old 02-08-10, 06:48 PM
spcialzdspksman
Hella Raw

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Yo!
My Panasonics are both 27.0 (1987 and 2001).

Best to be sure by taking your frame into the LBS or checking w digital calipers; I want to see this build up when you're done. BTW, I picked up a Level a month or two back that I can't stop riding. You'll love this Watanabe.
Haha, I bet I will, but the thing is takes a lifetime to save up to buy the parts I need working part-time as a student. Hopefully I'll be able to work more hours when I go off to college next year, but for now, it is way incomplete.
btw Suntour Superbe Pros (cranksets, hubs) are good? They're discontinued and all and they seem like a good alternative to the commonplace suginos.
I thought it would be proper for my frame because it has "suntour" track ends
and good to hear you're better!

Originally Posted by Yo!
Yo man, I got off the crutches 3 weeks ago and I was back out riding (carefully) two weeks ago, about 25-40 miles per week.

I was super diligent w the rollers and my physical therapy, so I'm back on the bike doing normal rides, albeit in the 42/17 flavor. I can't run a huge ring just yet and I can't mash too hard, but I'm getting stronger. I'm hoping to make a ride from Dallas to Austin for SXSW.

I don't have a full build pic yet that I want to post, but here's the frame:

There's a ******** beauty.