Old 08-13-02, 03:46 PM
JaredMcDonley
huh?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
To go and try and change the way that we live by limiting how much we can drive is going to do nothing. Why don't we go with some thing like make cars that have fuel cells cheaper or make the min MPG 30- 40 on all cars and make sure that from a point on that the cars we do drive are bettter. When i was looking for a car this past weekend(just tuned 16 , I saw that the only car that i would really like to drive is the new honda's they have cars that have a MPG of 35 - 50. Then i got thinking. what do i even need a car for. So on the way out, i looked at the what the average mpg was on the other cars, it was in the low 20's!!!!!

sure cars do not play as big of a roll as the south american forests being cut down but it is the best way to change with out really having to change any thing of our daily lives.

Look, Don't get me wronge. As an american i see that we are not very open to change. That is why i say this. For all i care we should all use the bus if we need to and then have a bike high way, and lain that is filled with the trash for the cars, just liek we bikers have it.

I think that the real problem is that no one wants to give any thing up to help out a "time" that they will not ever live in. I tryed to tell one of my teachers one this and you know what he told me. . . "thats nice if we all live in a nice flowery county with nonsubstanderd people while they sat and drink herbal tea."

For any thing to happen you will first have to change the mind of the normal person. We bikers are a bunch of special people that care. Most of us here are smarter than the average. (soryr if i come of ranting) Just my $0.02

Jared