Old 02-13-10, 12:19 AM
Neil_B

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Originally Posted by jeneralist
=

But don't guys have the same hassle?
We urinate differently than women do. Hence our bibs are designed differently.

That said, I'm going stir-crazy because of the weather, and so I wrote a little spoof on your question. I hope you don't mind.

"But don't guys have the same hassle, Milord?"

The Baron de Bontrager smiled as Cosette asked her question. Such innocence, he thought. He must thank the nuns for their work in the convent school. Would every woman who found herself in my castle possess such ignorance, the Baron thought as he poured wine from a crystal decanter. The gathering storm outside the window thundered in the distance. The air grew still as the Baron walked towards Cosette with a glass of wine.

"I'm frightened, Milord", said Cosette as she looked out the window. She saw the convent in the distance. She had been a foundling, a baby left on the church doorstep with nothing but a change of linen and a crankarm. The convent was all she knew. And now she found herself, thanks to a mismarked cue sheet, at the castle of the notorious adventurer Baron de Bontrager instead of the kindly Canon de Dale.

"Drink, my fair one" the Baron said, his voice sounding very deep and soothing. "Drink, and accompany me to my chambers." He extended his arm to her. She, trembling, hesitated. The Baron drew her close to him. Cosette's breath quickened as she felt her body against his. She had never been this close to a man before. "Come with me to my chambers, fair one, and I will teach you the difference. I will teach you why guys don't have the same hassle....."