View Single Post
Old 08-15-02, 06:15 PM
wabbit
Sprockette

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
LOL... SCREEEEECCCHHH! (smoke coming out of heels).

I remember another story about bikes being too big. When I was 8, I attended a day camp whicvh has since closed down- actually it burned! This was some years later. At the time, I think it was on its way down the toilet with crummy facilities, s*** food at lunch and moronic, ******** counselors.

The camp had a little outdoor bike track, like a velodrome, and bikes that we could ride around. One day we went there. Some of the bikes were the ones with the banana seats and sized right for me, but the kids all grabbed those. I was stuck with a bike big enough for a 12 year old- I should also mention I was quite small for my age. I gamely got up on it but my feet didn't reach the pedals and I immediately fell over. One of the moron counselors barked at me, "you're not doing it right!" Anyone with half an eye in their head and three brain cells would have seen the bike was way too big for me, and what kid doesn't know how to ride a bike? I just gave up and spent the rest of the time watching everyone go by. I hated that place- what a toilet. Needless to say, I didn't go back after the month was up although I remember one of them trying to convince me, telling me all the great stuff they'd do, etc. They just wanted my parents money, of course, and I steadfastly refused. Actually, when I heard the camp had burned down I was glad. No one died or anything, it was at a time of year when no one was there. Hmmm....insurance money????