Old 04-07-10, 07:09 AM
Lil Freek

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
KHS: Uno vs. Soul

Howdy!

So I'm looking at both the Uno and the Soul by KHS. My buddy is a distributor and I'm looking at getting either bike in the coming week.

I was wondering if people had any feedback on either bike and if there's anything I should be aware of? I've always had fixtail mountain bikes in the past, so I'm new to all things commuter. I was advised that bull horn is probably a better riding stance for me due to my frame. I did used to get sore wrists when riding for extended periods of time on the road, so I suppose a better handlebar solution would do me well.

Also, I'm 6'5 and 230lbs, so what size will work best? I can't find any of the KHS models in my city, so I can't test-fit the bike. I'm assuming I'll need either XL or XXL - but I don't feel like buying a bike that's too small or too large, and then regretting my purchase for years to come (or take a financial hit in selling the bike)

Also, my girlfriend will be getting the Soul. She's 5'7 and 130lbs (shhh, don't let her know I said that) - I'm assuming a medium will fit her well?

Stupid ghetto city and not carrying KHS bikes