Old 04-25-10, 08:45 PM
cannonjoe

Bikes: 2010 Cannondale Quick CX FS

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thank you all for your input. She has decided to go with the Kona Dew FS. Have to order her size so it's going to be a week or so till she gets it. Sold her previous bike (Trek 7300 Multitrack) for $250 on Craigslist in a matter of a few hours today...after 6 years of use...made out pretty good, depreciated less than a car!

On a side note, we visited a LBS and were working with the owner trying to get the right bike for my wife, and wow was he great! He and I agreed that a Trek 7.5FX WSD would be a great fit for my wife’s wants/needs, speed and comfort. My wife wasn’t totally comfortable on it so he offered/suggested that we come by after they close one night this week and he would change out the seat, seat post, handle bars, grips, and whatever else til she was happy...if she wasn’t happy she could walk, no commitment. Now that's good service! We visited allot of LBS over the last couple of weeks and experienced a fair amount of poor service. Yes he's trying to sell us something but it's nice to know there are still quality folks out there! BTW, the LBS we are getting the Kona from seem to be equally good.