View Single Post
Old 05-01-10, 06:16 PM
dumbass 

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by yopappamon
Just a thought, plug everything in except the battery first. Then plug in the battery, see if that makes a difference.
Yeah, I agree. You should always make the battery the last thing to connect. That being said however, I don't think that's going to prove out to be the problem. I'm guessing you have ether a bad throttle or controller. I myself received a new controller back in December but I had no plans to use the bike during the winter so I didn't install it until last weekend. To my suprise it was a brand new defective controller. When I flip on the power switch the bike creeps without using the throttle and when you turn the throttle the bike stops dead. As soon as you let off the throttle it goes back to the creep again. I'm telling you all this to point out that a lot of brand new parts can be defective so don't ge t excited over it. You just need to keep after your supplier to make good with the parts. I hope you used your credit card so you have a way to grab the money back if he doesn't make good for you.