View Single Post
Old 05-10-10, 09:51 PM
shopgirl

Bikes: a heavy old steel Frankenbike Gitane, a cruiser (not something I'd buy for myself, but it was a gift, what can you do?), a Greg Lemond, a Specialized Stumpjumper(old, steel, fully rigid), and a Specialized Safire

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Hmm... silver Fizik tape might be an option. I was looking around today and saw some in a catalog that seemed to be a dark grey microsuede finish... if that is what I was seeing, that might very well be what I want. Gonna look into ordering that tomorrow.
I know the bottle cages don't go with anything, but purple is one of my favorite colors! (I can hear all of you groaning at your computers)
I picked up blue tires today. I had to go cheap til I get my next paycheck, so they're Continental ultra sports. Not great, but they'll have to do for now; all the more reason to get on and ride if part of my motivation is to wear down my tires as fast as I can, right?
I would love one of those Regal saddles, but after paying rent AND buying this bike, that will also have to wait a while. I've never tried one, though, and I'm pretty sold on Brooks; maybe I'll just see if someone wants to trade me for a b17?
Does anyone know where this frame was made? I still have no idea.