Old 05-26-10, 08:21 AM
EjustE
sultan of schwinn

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 15 Times in 9 Posts
Originally Posted by fas2c
I tried to pick the bike up last week and the guy texted me that he couldn't do it but could Monday. Well Monday was no good for me so I offered Friday due to the 2.5 hour drive for me. He agreed so I planned to make the day of it w/ my son seeing he was out of school and it was @ the beach. I contacted the guy today to see if everything was a go for Friday and he informed me he sold it.

This is the daggone 4th time folks have sold me out. It is really irritating to me. There are ZERO bikes worth a crap in my area so I have to drive 2 hours to see anything worth buying. By the time I get there or can arrange to get there it is sold out from under me. And these are not the best bike to begin with.

All you people who live in larger city please rejoice in the fact you have ample bikes to choose from. I really have to scrounge.
If you wait 5 days from agreement to pick up the bike, it is about to be sold if someone shows up with cash at the sellers' step (and nobody is to blame the guy). You want a bike, go get it ASAP, big cities or not.