Old 06-08-10, 04:07 PM
Chilero

Bikes: 78 Gios Super Record, 74 Colnago Super, 54 Hetchins Vade Mecum, 50's Royal Nord Commander, 67 Atala Record, 80s Univega Italsport.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have a Univega Competizione, 53cm, with the original mostly Suntour Superbe and Superbe Pro components. I am going to sell it via Craigslist or Ebay but I thought I'd first offer it to the Univega aficionados in this forum. This is a project bike that didn't get too far. The photos will show that mostly the bike is really really filthy. However there are no dings or dents or major scratches on the frame. The components seem to be in pretty decent working order. I bought a new chain (not installed) and I completely rebuilt the Suntour Superbe Pro rear derailleur, taking it completely apart down to the "sealed" bearings and repacking those. I am asking for $150 firm, including the chain (NIB). Prior to selling I'll do minor superficial cleaning and degreasing. Front tire is missing but if you wish I'll throw in a used tube and tire. I much prefer local pickup but I'm willing to box and ship at your cost. Link below for photos.

http://s343.photobucket.com/albums/o...izione%2053cm/