View Single Post
Old 06-10-10, 07:51 PM
stringbreaker
stringbreaker

Bikes: specialized crossroads hybrid 2006 Raleigh Cadent 2 1971 Schwinn Varsity, 1972 Schwinn Continental, 1977 Schwinn Volare (frame)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Unkabin: I like how you did up your Windsor with the light aluminum bits it looks very good. I wanted to go with all dark stuff to give it a kinda stealthy look except those freakin red panniers which will get changed out to my black ones when and if we get out of our rainy season here. I have had some issues with the rear derailleur until the cable got good and stretched out and the guys at my LBS adjusted it for me for the second time since I bought the bike. I have ridden somewhere around 50 miles since then and its behaving itself quite nicely now. That rear rack on mine is a bit light but so far is holding up fine. If it dies on me I'll opt for a nicer one from either Axiom like yours or maybe even step up to the Surly nice rack.