Old 06-14-10, 10:39 PM
TinyBear

Bikes: Giant Boulder SE, Giant Seek1

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked 17 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Greg_R
Nice bike! What kind of wheels come on it?
Thanx the wheels are giants 32 hole alloy double wall what ever that means LOL. Guys at the shop are pretty good they helped me out with my other bike and those rims are holding up very well as they said they would. They assured me these will be just as good so time will tell.

Thanx beanz. I am happy on the bike and i actually enjoying pushing myself to do some hills now (more so for the long down hills runs after LOL speeds kinda fun) but even the climbs are fun now that feeling of looking back DOWN gives a nice sence of achivement. IT really is more of a difference than i expected though. I mean going from a wall mart bike to my lower end brand name Giant mountain bike was a huge difference and then the jump to this thing was almost as big a difference. ITs just a TON easier especially on hills.

BUT like i said even little bumps HURT (not so bad with the better seat and putting more weight on the pegs obviously). The mountain bike just kinda soaks everything up nicely this thing you gotta kinda soak everything up so its a bit of a adjustment but so far well worth it.