Old 06-20-10, 04:23 AM
xoxoxoxoLive

Bikes: 2013 TREK 7.6 FX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Price- Price- Price...not really a Hybrid. ( But trying to make point . )

Some guy on the Walmart's review section for this bike said, that it is designed for a person riding less
than 75 miles per year. Well within the first week, my daughter cranked out almost 100
miles, and I have not had to readjust anything yet. And yes the components are bottom of the
barrel... I met a guy the other day riding and old Roadmaster, got a ticket back in the 80's
for riding against traffic. I have seen him all over town on his bike, but never have talked to him.
Turns out he lives 6 miles from town one way, and has been commuting since the 80's....I
would not pay 15.00 dollars for the bike he was riding, but he logs about 150 miles per week on it....Keeps it on the highest chain ring in the front, said any of the others are to slow...and
we live in a very hilly area...Would he be a better rider on a 2000.00 dollar bike ? as for the guy
that reviewed my daughters Roadmaster, what is he reviewing a girls bike for anyway, he probably does not even own a bike.... Richard Just a rant !