Old 06-28-10, 09:51 PM
trekKiller

Bikes: Centurion Ironman Master, Motobecane Jubile Sport, Mongoose ATB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Oh yeah, I forgot to add I commuted on that first Moby two years sans car and now commute to work at Home Depot on the Centurion and this Kuwahara Puma I picked up:

as well as a 78 Puch Magnum XK moped that I restored:

^it has pedals!

Also I thought I'd take this chance to explain the name I chose for this site. I can appreciate a Trek and be great friends with anyone riding one.. it's not as violent sentiment as it sounds. My name has more to do with my disdain for consumer culture and the negative effect it has on a hobby/sport as sacred as cycling. (I'm a product designer grad from SCAD, with ethical issues with design and marketing) So, my job as a competitive cyclist at Dallas' premier park for cyclists (White Rock Lake!) is to open their eyes to bikes with character and soul by blasting them at high speed on a bike from '88. I have as much fun hunting Pinnarellos, I just might compliment them on their bike or slow for a few minutes to have a chat

Also, if you like independent music than check out the site I write for!!! http://www.theblueindian.com plug plug plug