View Single Post
Old 04-27-05, 04:32 PM
brownplus

Bikes: lynskey mt29, kona explosif 26", breezer jetstream oldschool, diamondback wcf vertex SS

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
does NASHBAR SUCK? yep.

what else but to rant? I have been a longtime customer of Nashbar (15 years +) and live in NC (where they have their warehouse with performance (same co.)) BUT NO LONGER!
I guess they were always a bit slow when ordering, but lately it gets worse and worse .... FOR EXAMPLE...i ordered same day (via mailed check) to 3 different bikestores....JensonUSA, Nashbar and Icycles...got my stuff from JensonUSA about a week after I sent it (unbeLIVEable...they are in california), and icycles not long after...nashbar however took about 24 days!!!!! and their warehouse is 60 min.s from where i live!>>>>no, you can't go pick it up from warehouse. THIS IS NOT FIRST TIME...in fact, I have always waited longer for nashbar stuff and it was ok cause they do have some things not found anywhere else (sizes and sales and such).

This alone isn't cause to rant, but their customer service ABSOLUTELY is suckin hard these days....didn't even send tracking number after 2 requests...I thought the stuff was lost! JensonUSA on the other hand had a client service rep personally CALL ME ON THE PHONE to tell me an ordered item was no longer in stock THANK YOU!!!! and sent refund check. NASHBAR waS out an item i ordered and never sent check, never informed me, and "supposed" they'd hold a store credit for me in my next order.....YUCKO!!!!! There are many more examples from the past but I have had it...YOU SHOULD TOO. This happens if I order with creditcard or MO or whatever....P-U Nashbar, figure it out, customer service is important and time is of the essence when you are an everyday rider....but I guess you don't give a damn....NOW I DON't and will never use your "services" again and will do my utmost to tell all my friends and their friends etc....I realize this is no great concern to such a big company but I WILL DO WHAT I CAN to raise this issue...I order lots of stuff online and have dealt with many slack companies but you are REALLY THE WORST!

++++++sure, I like pacifica bikes, if you ride 1 x year++++++++++++++++++++++