Old 07-21-10, 09:20 AM
colleen c
I am a caffine girl

Bikes: 2012 Stumpjumper FSR Comp...2010 Scott CR1 CF...2007 Novara FS Float2.0...2009 Specialized Hardrock Disc...2009 Schwinn Le Tour GSr

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Have you or will you use the drive thru ATM on your bike?

I fell kinda odd and out of place on this one. Not sure where to draw the line. The other day I was running late but needed to get some cash. I rode by the front door of my bank and saw a long line for the ATM machine that was located inside just past the door. I didn't felt like waiting nor locking up my bike so I figure I will go visit my friend and pay her late again next time. As I rode out in the parking lot, I saw the drive thru ATM had only one car and was finishing up. So what the heck, afterall I am somewhat consider as partially a vehicle right?

So I rode up to the drive thru ATM and got my cash. Halfway through my transaction, a car pulled up behind me. I could see the somewhat surprise but no anger look on the driver. No honking, screaming or anything like that, thank God. Then I just pedal my way out.

Anyone uses the drive thru ATM on their bike? What's your opinion on this? Was I wrong? Maybe I won't do that again, but it sure was neat.